Get the VPN account App & Software
To get started simply download and install our VPN app or VPN software onto your device. This is the recommended method. You can also manually set it up using the built in vpn client on your device or download the OpenVPN client and import the OpenVPN configuration files of the server locations you wish to connect to.
Create new setup
Fire TV / Android TV App
You can either download and install our VPN or you can instead setup the VPN account the manual way and rely on the built in vpn client on your device. The preferred method is to download and install our software/app. This is the fastest, most convenient and easiest method to use the VPN account.
- Easily switch between servers.
- Internet kill switch on Mac and Windows. You can read more about what is a vpn kill switch here.
- On Windows and Mac you have a stealth mode. This is great for when normal VPNs fail to bypass restrictions.
- Using our VPN on Windows, Android and Mac you can switch ports.
- Our VPN program uses OpenVPN protocol on Windows, Mac and Android. On iOS it is IKEv2 but you can install OpenVPN and change port.
Generate OpenVPN Config
To use OpenVPN on your device, simply click here to download the openVPN program to your device and then generate the config file below to import it into the OpenVPN application. Use OpenVPN on Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS