Why use a VPN account? Here are the Top Reasons
The use of a VPN accounts by private consumers has sky rocketed in the past 5 years. At first not many knew what exactly a VPN does but over the years through online forums, word of mouth and Social media websites like Facebook people are now more knowledgable on the topic.
The benefits one gets by connecting to a VPN via VPNaccounts.com varies depending on the users physical location. Let us take a look for some of the best and most common advantages of a VPN connection:
1) Secure online connection when using open wifi hotspots. This is common in many hotels.
2) All your online activity remains private and your ISP can not keep logs on your online activity.
3) Be anonymous while online. Without a VPN, your real IP gets logged and is trackable.
4) Access all blocked websites & xrated sites can also be accessed if desired.
5) Programs such as VoIP, unblocked in countries like Oman, Belize, UAE & Kuwait.
6) Watch your favorite shows online while abroad. Ex. BBC iplayer from Canada, USA, UAE, Qatar etc.
7) + Many other uses.
Assuming you are located in the US, the most common use would be for privacy, anonymity, & security followed by the desire to stream content by bypassing geo restrictions simply by changing your real IP with that of our vpn servers. A user in Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait,China etc would be more interested in the ability to access blocked sites. While a user in UAE, Belize, Oman would have a great interest for the ability to unblock Skype and other voip programs.