France VPN

France & Need for France VPN

When you think about France it is hard not to envision a busy country where practically everyone uses the Internet. This is a very accurate perception. From the sidewalk cafes to the famous museums and libraries, there are thousands of public WiFi networks that citizens, expats, and tourists can access. The key is to access them safely, and VPN Accounts can help you do that with a France VPN and French IP address.

If you haven’t been to France, we highly recommend it. Just be sure that you obtain your VPN plan before you leave. If you live in France, you will also want to have our French VPN for when you leave the country to travel abroad. This will let you watch French Netflix and other French media without encountering the geoblocking that is used to restrict access.

France is one of the world’s most important countries. It is also one of the most significant from a historical standpoint, especially in Europe. The colorful history of the country lives on today in many historic sites such as the capital city of Paris and 200 elegant gardens. 67 million people live in France, and 93% of these are French citizens. The remaining 7% is a mixture or foreign nationals and expats.

Paris has become synonymous with romance, and it is a popular tourist destination. The country is very peaceful and laid back, and most will find its citizens a friendly bunch. France is also an important economic and political center, and it often hosts meetings of the world’s most important leaders.

Expats VPN

Internet in France

About 80% of the homes in France have access to the Internet. There are also many WiFi access points. France is also considered a country where there are no limitations on bandwidth. All Internet plans allow unlimited access. The citizen of France typically uses the Internet to stream media, watch local French television programming, and bank. Visitors to the country use VoIP services to make inexpensive calls to those back home.

France promotes Internet freedom, but it has also been identified as a part of the Nine-Eyes Alliance. This collection of nations is known to conduct Internet surveillance and share data with one another. Your Internet browsing on French ISPs could be monitored. Otherwise, there is little censorship in the country. The notable exception is the restriction of websites that offer pirated content.

Web Access in France with VPN

We recommend that citizens of France use our France VPN for a French IP address when traveling. Our VPN server in the country can also be used for improved safety when using public WiFi or even the Internet in your home. A VPN allows you to browse securely and avoid logging of your data by ISPs. It also protects you from hackers and data thieves.

A France IP address is a must when you want to watch French Netflix outside of the country. Our VPN server in France can be used to evade blocks you may encounter in other countries. Visitors to France can also use our VPN to unblock the content and services that are available in their home country.

VPN Encrypted Connection

Need a France VPN Account?

Simple to Get Started


Sign upSign up to get your VPN!


ConnectDownload the VPN App and install it on your devices.


Enjoy VPNThat is it, now you can enjoy all the benefits of a VPN.

Get Your VPN Account

Connect & Enjoy: Internet Freedom, Privacy & security. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.

You are allowed to use a VPN for Internet security in France. Our VPN is a perfect choice because we have many servers in locations all over the world. VPN Accounts is also an affordable option, with several plans to choose from.

There is very little Internet censorship in France. The only sites that are strictly prohibited are those which offer pirated media or software. You cannot illegally download copyrighted media in the country, but almost every other type of website is permitted. This even includes online gambling websites.

It is if you decide to use our French VPN. Any unsecured public WiFi network has the potential to compromise your safety. Your browsing may be visible to hackers, and it is certainly visible to the ISP that you use. A VPN will encrypt your browsing session and make it impossible for others to see what you are doing online.

You can use any VPN that you like. This does not mean that you will safe doing so. We suggest that you use a paid VPN like the one we offer. We are reliable, fast, and affordable. You can not get the same safe service and protections when you use a free VPN.